We have some great new #kidlit titles coming this September. You’ll find a new piece from Tamera Norwood and another from Sean Buvala! See you soon!
We’ve got MORE live streams in connection with the Tucson Festival of Books:
March 19, 2021. 5PM Arizona (5pm Los Angeles/8pm New York):
March 26, 2021. 5PM Arizona (5pm Los Angeles/8pm New York):
We are happy and excited to share with you that we are a virtual exhibitor at the online Tucson Festival of Books in March 2021!
We’ll be sharing updates and more with you about our time at the Tucson Festival of Books, 2021!
Scheduled to appear from our “house” includes authors and illustrators:
The Schedule So Far:
Both Days: Virtual live one-on-one interviews, panel discussions, teaching, and prizes!
Special Saturday Events, March 6, 2021:
All times are AZ. So that’s 1 hour later than Los Angeles and 2 hours earlier than New York.
(9am Los Angeles =10am Arizona =12noon New York)
– Saturday 10 am Author Interview with Harriet Cole
-Author of “Fifteen Pounds of Muscle and Bounce: And Other Uncomfortable Norse Tales.”
– Saturday 7 pm Workshop: So, You Want to Publish a Book?
-for authors of kidlit and nonfiction books.
Special Sunday Events, March 7, 2021:
– Sunday 10 am Author Panel: What Have You Learned on Your Publishing Journey?
– Author Panel on Publishing Experience.
– Sunday 12 pm Workshop: “Author: Don’t Write Your Book First”
Especially for the potential authors of nonfiction and kidlit.
– Sunday 3 pm Panel: What’s Coming Soon from Small-Tooth-Dog Publishing?
– With Marc, Tamera, Gerri, Sean, Amanda, Laura
More news and artists coming soon!
Thanks to everyone who participated in the book launch for 10 Ballet Dancers!
“A challenging, inventive tale that works best for young dancers.”
Waltz (Tschaikovsky Op. 40) by Kevin MacLeod